At the European Forest Institute (EFI) we organise trainings for the Land-use Planner with small groups of about 10-15 people and a maximum of 6-7 organisations, encouraging people from the same organisation to take the training together.
Throughout the training, we demonstrate the EFI inclusive land-use planning approach and how to use the Land-use Planner with real land-use planning cases from participants, as examples.
- Training scheme: The full training has five modules consisting of online content organised into courses and live training sessions. In each module, participants will learn how to use the Land-use Planner by working with a case of their choice. Each live session will be facilitated by trainers from EFI and will last 90 minutes. In addition, participants will need to read and watch selected materials before attending each live session.
- Expected work time: Around five hours per week.
- Next training: 7 June to 14 July 2021.
- Language: English.
- Venue: The online educational platform 360Learning.
- Schedule: 11h-12h30 Central European Time (CET).
- Price: Free.
EFI reserves the right to select the applicants for each training. Priority is given to applications with two or more people from the same organisation or project.
We customise each training according to the participants. Therefore, it is important for us to know you and your motivations. If you are interested in taking part, please take the time to fill in the form below. If you have any questions or if you wish to be informed about future editions of the training, please contact us.